Home healthcare refers to healthcare services that are delivered to patients in their homes or outside a hospital setting. Companies that are in this sector often need to bring onboard specialists as well as equipment that is required to treat their patients. This can often pose a challenge to these businesses. With CMS Funding’s working capital loans, you get to get funding for staff or equipment exactly when you need it. Our rapid turnaround means that you can take on clients and be ready to provide the healthcare services needed in no time.
About Home Healthcare Businesses
There are many forms of home healthcare available in the U.S. depending on the needs of the clients. Some of the common ones include doctor visits where medical doctors visit a patient at home for treatment. Another common type of home-based healthcare is nursing care. Nursing, working under the direction of a medical doctor can provide health support that may include wound dressing, intravenous therapy among many others. Physical therapists are also common and these healthcare specialists help patients to regain their ability to move or manage pain.
Companies that specialize in home healthcare often have to bring different types of specialists on board and these types of specialists tend to be very expensive. In addition to this, they also have to bring in specialist equipment as well as automobiles for more movement. All these costs add up and without a strong and reliable financial partner such as CMS Funding, home healthcare companies would struggle to take care of their clients.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can home healthcare companies benefit from our small business loans?
- CMS Funding working capital loans ensure that a home healthcare company can purchase the equipment that they need. This is not just healthcare equipment but also assets such as automobiles, phones and other items that make their operations more efficient.
- With CMS Funding loans, a home healthcare company can hire the right staff and be able to expand their operations.
- When you apply for our working capital loans, you can advertise your home healthcare company and be able to expand operations by getting new clients.
- Home healthcare companies can use our working capital loans to run training programs that help their staff expand their skillsets and operate more efficiently.
What CMS Funding Offers for Home Healthcare Businesses
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
CMS Funding is your sure partner when you are looking to grow your home healthcare business. We provide quick loans ensuring that you get money exactly when you need it. We have made the loan application process a breeze and you only need to fill a single page to access our loans. CMS Funding capital working loans have a high approval rate and require no collateral.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for home healthcare businesses, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.