With life expectancy is rising in the United States, one major effect of this has been the rise of senior centers. These centers are hubs where senior citizens can get the care and protection they require as they grow older. These centers require capital to set up as they need a lot of specialized staff and equipment. If you are thinking of setting up or expanding a senior center, CMS Funding can help. We provide working capital loans that can help you set up the center, as well as buy the equipment that you require for day-to-day operations.
About Seniors Centers
When you are setting up or expanding a senior center, there are many factors to consider. One of those is the fact that you need to set up a center that has all the facilities that are needed. These include accommodation areas, social areas and grounds. You also need to invest in highly trained staff such as nurses, physiotherapists and many more specialists. Most senior centers also feature fitness areas which are slightly different from normal gyms to take into account the special needs of the clients.
With this in mind, senior centers can be very capital intensive and many entrepreneurs struggle to get them off the ground. Without capital funding from financial partners such as CMS Funding, it might prove impossible to do so.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can senior centers benefit from our small business loans?
- CMS Funding’s loans can help you modify the senior center and install the equipment that you need. This includes a gym as well as recreational equipment.
- Our loans can help you hire the right staff for your center. Top-notch health and care staff such as nurses can be expensive, but our loans can help you surmount this challenge.
- With CMS Funding’s working capital loans, you can advertise your seniors center and help grow your brand. This way, you are able to increase your profits and grow your business.
- Should you be interested in setting up a spin-off seniors center, CMS Funding can help. Our small business loans will help you set up off-shoots of your business and assist you in controlling the market within your local area and beyond.
What CMS Funding Offers for Accountants and Auditors
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
CMS Funding is your rock-solid partner when it comes to working capital loans. Our experience with small to medium enterprises means that we intuitively understand your needs. Our interest rates are typically low, and we offer you unsecured loans. You will also love our application process which is just filling a single page with rapid turn-around.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for senior centers, do not hesitate to fill out our onlineworking capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.