If you run an accounting or audit firm and are looking for small business funding solutions to meet your industry-specific needs, look no further than CMS Funding. Our company has extensive experience in helping accountants and auditors get the financing solutions they need to thrive on a regular basis. We can tailor business funding solutions such as loans to meet the needs of your growing business.
About Accountants and Auditors
The demand for an accountant’s or auditor’s services is typically seasonal. For example, the need for their services may peak during tax season and significantly drop during the opposite side of the year. When it gets busy, many accountants tend to scurry to increase the size of their staff to handle the massive workload.
If one lacks the necessary resources, accountants and auditors could easily be forced to work more than 80 hours per week. Overworking is risky because exhaustion can cause these professionals to make careless mistakes. Another problem is that auditors and accountants can’t just hire anybody. They need to hire qualified employees and offer competitive salaries. If auditors and accountants fail to do their work properly and deliver them on time, their clients could face hefty fines.
Even successful accounting and audit firms may struggle to keep their lights on when business is slow. That’s why business owners need to invest in attracting as much business as possible several months beforehand in order to expect a strong busy season. These are some of the reasons why small business loans for accountants and auditors exist!
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can accountants and auditors benefit from our small business loans?
- Receiving funds to meet various business needs, e.g., increasing marketing budget, driving business expansion, paying for inventory, and fulfilling payroll needs.
- Paying off bills on time, e.g., taxes, vendors, and other recurring costs.
- Upgrading equipment to boost overall operational efficiency and profitability.
- Accountants and auditors will no longer be burdened by missed payments and/or tedious paperwork associated with traditional business loans. All payments to CMS Funding can be automated and collected whenever transactions are performed.
What CMS Funding Offers for Accountants and Auditors
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, our small business loans can be accessed very quickly due to the seamless approval process of a merchant cash advance. Additionally, funds are typically distributed in a matter of days. Simply inform us when you need the money and we will do our best to make it happen. You can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that CMS Funding understands the ins and outs of funding accounting and audit firms and can walk you through all the fine details. Our company has an A+ rating by the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and is accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association). Our website is also secured with the latest SSL encryption technology.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for accountants and auditors, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.