If you’re looking for financing solutions for your business, look no further than CMS Funding! Since our inception over 20 years ago, we have been providing hassle-free and quick capital loans for numerous companies. We also have several funding programs to fit the needs of your growing business. Our extensive experience with small business loans has allowed us to provide exceptional services to companies, especially masonry and concrete businesses.
About Masonry and Concrete Businesses
There are numerous services that a masonry and concrete business can provide. They can range from wall restoration to the creation of walkways. There are numerous expensive equipment and materials involved in providing these services such as concrete mixers and concrete floor saws. When such machinery begins to malfunction, it can be quite costly for the business to repair.
When there is a sudden surge in demand for masonry and concrete services, it can overwhelm companies who lack the funds to procure materials and manpower for projects. Customers may even turn to competitors who have the capacity to offer quick services.
At CMS Funding, we provide business loans for masonry and concrete businesses in the United States. Regardless of what financial situation your company is facing, we can find the best financial program that can fit the needs of your company.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can masonry and concrete businesses benefit from our small business loans?
- Paying business expenses on time (e.g. taxes, suppliers and other recurring costs).
- Purchasing new equipment to replace faulty ones, especially ones that might be a safety hazard.
- Buying new equipment can aid in producing better quality products for customers.
- Hiring additional manpower to cover for big projects or increase in demand.
- Upgrading several pieces of equipment to boost the productivity of your company.
- Investing in innovative technologies to give your company an edge against competitors.
- Renovating the company’s office and rest area to provide a more comfortable area for employees. This can result in an increase of morale.
What CMS Funding Offers for Masonry and Concrete Businesses
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Masonry and Concrete Business Today
Within 24 hours of submitting your application, your loan from CMS Funding can be approved by one of our funding representatives. Also, funds are typically distributed in a matter of days. CMS Funding provides you with a non-hassle and quick way to get a loan for your business. Our company has an A+ rating by the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and is accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association).
If you have any questions about our small business loans for masonry and concrete businesses, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.