You can increase the efficiency of your business by investing in new machinery or techniques in roofing and siding. When the right investments are done, your business can become really profitable. At CMS Funding, you can have constant access to funds to increase the productivity or efficiency of your business.
About Roofing and Siding Contractors
These contractors are often commissioned to build roofs and the sides of properties and houses. These projects sometimes take a few days to two weeks to complete, depending on the size of the building and the availability of materials and manpower. It may take several weeks for payments to be fulfilled by customers. Profits from projects might not be available for use when an issue arises.
Let’s say there is a sudden increase in the demand for your services, your company may not have the sufficient funds to purchase additional resources or get additional manpower to complete these projects. Your potential customers will then have to turn to competitors to satisfy their needs. However, this doesn’t have to be the case.
At CMS Funding, we provide business loans for roofing and siding contractors across the United States. From one-man operations to established companies, we provide our financing services for a wide variety of businesses in this industry.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can roofing and siding contractors benefit from our small business loans?
- Access to additional funds when an emergency or issue arises. This can be the repair cost of certain essential equipment to keep operations running smoothly.
- Investing in new technologies or better equipment to increase the productivity of your company, such as industrial propelled lift.
- Cover current business expenditure by taking up a capital loan (e.g. monthly rent, taxes, or payroll expenses).
- Hire additional manpower in order to meet the surge in demand and projects.
- Purchasing additional furnishing for employee’s break rooms and offices.
What CMS Funding Offers for Roofing and Siding Contractors
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
CMS Funding understands the needs of roofing and siding contractors and can provide the best financing solution for your business. We offer a wide variety of funding programs to satisfy the needs of any business. CMS Funding is also accredited by NEFA (National Equipment Finance Associations) and have achieved an A+ rating by the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
If you have any questions about our small business loans for roofing and siding contractors, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.