Like any other company, freight transportation companies face money-related challenges on a regular basis. Fret no more for CMS Funding is here to help you get the funds you need to keep your company afloat.
About Freight Transportation Companies
The freight transportation industry is one of the most competitive industries in the United States. Composed of logisticians who take charge of analyzing and coordinating a company’s supply chain, the service depends highly on equipment and transportation. Classified further to different branches, freight transportation companies are part of what logistics and transportation industries have to offer.
Freight transportation accounts for over 10.5 billion tons of freight moved around the country. This allows shipment and deliveries to be transferred either between short or medium distances in the United States. With that amount of cargo and the demand for sustainable movement to easily reach out to customers who are in need of these goods and services, more challenges will be met along the way.
Employee shortage is yet another challenge the industry faces, especially during the peak season when demand for freight services are 400 to 500 times more than usual. Part of the dilemma is to ensure that only the best logisticians are hired by the company to help track the goods and ensure that they are delivered to recipients on time. Good thing is there are small business loans that can help solve all these problems.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can freight transportation companies benefit from our small business loans?
- Improve cash flow to finance invoices whenever you need cash.
- Use funds to hire the most competent individuals to join the business.
- Train more staff so that they are familiar with the ins and outs of the freight transportation industry.
- Easily stock up on products that are needed to run and maintain your fleet.
- Get funds to repair defective transportation vehicles and keep the business running smoothly round the clock.
What CMS Funding Offers for Freight Transportation Companies
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we understand how every freight transportation company needs cash to grow their business. Whether you want to pay for existing inventory, onboard new hires, or invest in new equipment to meet the changing demands of the industry, you can use our working capital loans to defray any of these expenses. We make sure you get the capital you need fast, just in time for the expense or goods you need to pay for. We can also approve your initial application within 12 to 24 hours.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for freight transportation companies, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more. (855) 793-8637 to learn more.