Many people think that doctors or medical practices never run out of cash. At CMS Funding, we understand that like other business owners, these professionals can be short of funds at some point of time. The good news is that we can tailor business funding solutions that are essential to keep your medical-related businesses running smoothly.
About Doctors/Medical Practices
The medical profession is recognized as one of the most financially rewarding fields. Since doctors are typically compensated very well for their services, people tend to think they have all the money they need to invest in their medical practices, and everything that goes in between. The fact is, doctors depend highly on insurance reimbursements, co-pays, and patient deductibles. This means that it may take a month or so before they receive full payment for the services they have previously rendered.
With this scenario, how can they finance their monthly utility bills and other emergency expenses that may come their way? Once they default on paying their bills or are unable to cover unforeseen expenditures, every finance-related activity can go haywire. On top of that, there can be issues with insurance payments causing more complicated issues later on.
Like any other business owner, doctors or those running medical practices need help from working capital loans. That way, they can use a revolving fund to cover any of their existing financial obligations.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can doctors/medical practices benefit from our small business loans?
- Use funds to start a new medical practice or expand an existing one.
- Consolidate existing debt. Our small business loans at CMS Funding can be used to consolidate your existing loan at a lower interest rate.
- Receive funds to purchase updated equipment necessary for your medical practice.
- Get instant approval with a waiting time of approximately 24 hours after receipt of your initial application.
- Keep moving forward with your practice while you have the funds to use for your expenses, emergency or not.
What CMS Funding Offers for Doctors/Medical Practices
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we ensure that you can access the small business loans that you need in the quickest time possible. We release the funds once your loan gets approved, usually in a day or two. Just inform us about how soon you need the cash and we will find a way to give you the money you need right away. We have funded a wide range of medical practitioners and doctors for years. With our A+ BBB rating and NEFA accreditation, you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that we are trusted by doctors nationwide. Your application is secure with us since we use the latest SSL encryption technology.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for doctors/medical practices, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.