Are you a wholesaler dealing with durable goods and want to expand your business? If yes, you can do so by acquiring a small business loan from CMS Funding. We understand the need for loans to grow your business and that’s why we have tailored our funding options to meet your growing business needs. Try CMS Funding today for all your small business loan needs.
About Wholesale Durable Goods Distributors
Wholesale durable goods can be classified into a broad spectrum of goods including but not limited to; construction materials, electrical goods, metals and minerals and motor vehicles’ parts and supplies. As a wholesaler, you need capital for placing orders and purchasing inventory. This is especially important since some clients need goods on an urgent basis. You are also required to maintain good relationships with vendors, and this can only be possible if you purchase inventory on a consistent basis and make your payments on time.
Unfortunately, bigger companies can take up to 60 days to pay invoices and this causes wholesalers to buy products only when they can afford them, despite not knowing when exactly the goods will be sold to their customers.
To improve productivity and efficiency, wholesalers of durable goods require a much larger team, accurate forecasting of demand, access to new equipment and precise inventory management. All of these things in one way or the other require a significant amount of funds to achieve.
You can use your funds from CMS Funding to lease more space to store goods, expand product offerings, buy more delivery trucks or even prepay discounted items so that you don’t miss out on great deals.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can wholesale durable goods distributors benefit from our small business loans?
- Business loans for wholesale durable goods mean a shortened business cycle to a few days. As a wholesaler, the faster you can put money back into your account, the more money you can save to expand your business.
- Wholesale business loans provide funding for a new inventory management software and computer systems. These provide real time pricing and cost, stock information, and MSDS and vendor certifications.
- Funding increases your company’s cash flow for the acquisition of new products.
- Wholesale business loans allow you to manage your marketing initiatives and increase sales. The product design, price, promotion and distribution are several factors that are considered while marketing the product.
- Funding allows you to meet payroll and offset the costs of any additional employees until your business stabilizes.
What CMS Funding Offers for Wholesale Durable Goods Distributors
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we not only serve local businesses, but also have the experience of partnering with businesses across the nation. We offer prompt, reliable and excellent services and our reps are available to answer any questions you might have every step of the way. Our high approval rates ensure you will have the capital you need to overcome any financial obstacle.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for wholesale durable goods distributors, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.