Are you looking for small business funding solutions for your e-commerce or Internet sales company? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. At CMS Funding, we offer a wide range of funding solutions that are customized to meet your business needs and help you grow your business to greater heights. We have helped many e-commerce companies get the financing options they need to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
About E-Commerce or Internet Sales Companies
Online shopping is becoming more popular every day. This makes many new e-commerce business owners perceive that they need not worry about attracting and serving new customers. This is, however, not the case. Many e-commerce businesses are faced with evolving competition, as well as mismanaged budgets, If these issues are not taken into consideration, the business can easily fall.
With no entry barriers to deal with, nearly anyone can enter the e-commerce industry these days. This means the market has become saturated and therefore prompts business owners to use innovative methods to stand out from their competitors. In addition to growing competition, cutting inventory costs is a big issue that affects e-commerce or Internet sales businesses today. How profitable an e-commerce business is, depends on how fast they can purchase inventory. This means that companies should be able to build mutually-beneficial relationships with various vendors and be prompt to capitalize on discounts.
Small business loans can offer technology support for e-commerce companies, as well as allow the company to upgrade its warehouse to handle potential business expansion.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can e-commerce or Internet sales companies benefit from our small business loans?
- A loan enables you to develop your website to generate more traffic. A website should also be updated regularly and this can only be done by professionals such as web designers, meaning more money.
- You will be able to expand your product range to keep up with growing demand. Extra funds mean you can cater for stock purchase and manufacturing costs with ease.
- With a loan, you can hire enough competent personnel to attract enough sales to grow your company.
- You can create proper infrastructure to sell services and goods to your customers. This includes payment mechanisms, delivery logistics, storage facilities, manufacturers, and more. As an e-commerce business owner, you are also required to provide a secure system that prevents leakage of sensitive customer information. All these can be solved using business loans.
- A loan means you can advertise your products on a larger scale. More promotional campaigns mean more exposure.
What CMS Funding Offers for E-Commerce or Internet Sales Companies
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we understand just how important small business loans can be for you to grow your business. Our company is accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association) and we have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Our loans can be accessed very quickly and funds are typically distributed to you in a few days.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for e-commerce and Internet sales companies, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.