Making money is part of every construction company owner’s dream. This will not be possible unless you are willing to make the correct investments. At CMS Funding, we can tailor loans and other business funding solutions that are essential to your growing business.
About Construction Companies
Construction companies are often commissioned to build buildings, roads, and other physical structures. More often than not, they are not paid immediately after they have finished their work. It may take months for invoices to be fulfilled. This waiting period can be extended even further depending on certain factors.
In the process of winning the project, construction companies meet more bumps along the road. It takes weeks for bids to get approved, and from there, contract details have to be fulfilled. Once contractors are ready to deploy their workers, they are expected to pay them according to their agreement. Equipment repairs may also be necessary along the way. Also, when the previous project is done, more funds will be needed to kickstart the next project.
These are but some of the few challenges that construction companies may face with every project that they are hired for. All of these need revolving funds and acquiring small business loans will be essential to get the ball rolling.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can construction companies benefit from our small business loans?
- You can easily repair malfunctioning or buy new equipment to keep your business running smoothly. A business loan can help initiate the repair process for malfunctioning equipment or invest in much-needed tools for your company.
- Keep your employees safe and healthy by using small business loans to acquire insurance plans for them.
- A working capital loan is the key to helping your company advance in terms of technology and services. This way, you can attract more clients.
- When your company grows, the entire team grows with you. This means you will need to hire more talents. A small capital loan can be used to onboard new hires and cover their wages.
- Expanding your business means looking for ways to advertise your brand. Use our working capital loans to reach out to other companies and clients who may require your construction services.
What CMS Funding Offers for Construction Companies
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, securing small business loans is a breeze. We typically approve applications within 24 hours upon receipt. One of our team members will get back to you right away after receiving the copy of your initial application for a working capital loan. Our funding programs are backed by competitive rates, with deferred payment options, seasonal plans, and any solution that is tailor-fit for your specific industry needs. We have received an A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and we are accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association).
If you have any questions about our small business loans for construction companies, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.