If you happen to be running a small screening and door business, and are looking for funding, CMS Funding is the company for you! We have had years of experience dealing with funding for a wide variety of clients across many different industries. We can channel business funding into small businesses in order to help them meet the needs of a growing company.
About Screening and Door Retailers
This is an extremely lucrative business that caters to customers in all seasons. Screening and door retailers are usually in the business because they know the high demand of their products. In the United States, screen doors are a mainstay in a large proportion of houses. A screen door is often referred to as a hinged storm door. This usually covers an external door or a sliding door. The main purpose of this product is that it can protect you from stray birds or annoying insects that might try to enter your property. In windy seasons, the screens can also protect you from debris that might make your home dirty. Oftentimes, screening products and doors are sold in a set. Therefore, if you are seller of both, you would definitely stand to gain.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can screening and door retailers benefit from our small business loans?
- Using the funds to meet operational needs of a growing business. This includes paying the employees and for the power bills incurred when running a business.
- Paying off taxes and bills incurred because of rental on time.
- Pay off the loans for equipment needed to manufacture the screens and doors. Equipment can also be regularly upgraded so that productivity can be increased and allow for more profit and revenue.
- It will greatly help your accountants because they will not have to deal with any late payments and unwanted transactions
What CMS Funding Offers for Screening and Door Retailers
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
Here at CMS Funding, we have been known to help small businesses reach the place that they want to be. We offer business loans in an extremely seamless process where business owners can receive funding in a matter of days. All you need to do is apply and tell us when you need the funding by. Leave the rest to us because our years of experience has allowed us to streamline this process so that our clients can get funding as quickly as possible. We received an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and are also accredited by the National Equipment Funding Association (NEFA).
If you have any questions about our small business loans for screening and door retailers, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.