There are high startup costs for carpentry companies as they often need expensive equipment and materials to provide their carpentry services. When a piece of equipment breaks down, the costs of repairing them can bring small companies to their feet. At CMS Funding, we are dedicated to providing exceptional financing solutions for a wide variety of companies, including carpentry companies. Get hassle-free and fast business loans by getting them from CMS Funding!
About Carpentry Businesses
Due to its versatile properties, wood can be used in numerous ways from house foundations to furniture. There are numerous high costs involved when it comes to a carpentry company – including woodworking and wood polishing machines. When a carpentry company is unable to meet changing demands, it is high time to invest in more machinery and manpower to increase production. Due to the high cost of these machinery, it could take a couple months of revenue to buy such equipment for use. However, this doesn’t have to be the case.
At CMS Funding, we provide business loans for carpentry businesses in the United States. Whether you’re expanding your business or using it to pay for current expenses to continue operations, our financing solutions can help your business in any situation.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can carpentry companies benefit from our small business loans?
- Purchase new equipment to replace faulty ones, that might cause a safety hazard. Buying new and better equipment can also aid in producing better quality products for customers.
- Investing in innovative technologies can give your company an edge against competitors, such as investing in modern inventory management solutions.
- Hiring additional manpower to help cover big projects or to meet clients’ changing demands.
- Provide better furnishing for employee’s rest room to provide them a more condusive environment to take a break.
- Providing health insurance coverage for workers to ensure their health and well-being.
What CMS Funding Offers for Capentry Businesses
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Carpentry Business Today
CMS Funding is your best solution when it comes to getting quick loans for your carpentry business. Simply fill out our single-page application form to get started on your application and receive your capital loan. We also provide some of the lowest interest rates for our loans, you do not have to worry about paying exorbitant fees with CMS Funding. We are accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Associations) and have also achieved an A+ rating by the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
If you have any questions about our small business loans for carpentry businesses, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.