Child care and daycare centers require a major investment in order to make them as safe as possible. Any slip-up in this industry may lead to serious accidents. If the child care center provides meals for the children, the cooking facilities must be in pristine condition to ensure maximum food safety. The plus side of all this is that when the right investment is done, it can become a profitable business. CMS Funding ensures that you have constant access to funds that are needed to transform your day care center into a comfortable and safe place for kids.
About Child Care and Day Care Centers
The most critical aspect of a child care or daycare facility is being able to keep children safe and comfortable. This, however, comes at a price. Hiring highly trained staff to watch over the children requires money. Additionally, you might also require one or two staff members who have medical training in order to deal with emergencies.
Oftentimes, the facilities have to be modified in order to make them safe for children to learn, play, eat, and rest in. These modifications may involve rewiring electrical systems to eliminate any electrical points that are within the reach of children, making staircases safer, and more. These kinds of modifications, however, cost money and many small daycare centers may struggle to actualize these modifications.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can child care and daycare centers benefit from our small business loans?
- Daycare centers are able to access funds to deal with any emergencies that may arise, such as sudden repair costs and equipment repair (e.g., sterilization equipment) in order to keep the daycare safe and clean for children.
- CMS Funding provides loans that come at very low-interest rates. This enables daycare center owners to repay the loan without putting undue stress on the cash flow.
- CMS Funding loans allow day care centers to remain competitive by enabling them to purchase the latest business equipment.
- CMS Funding enables business owners to hire qualified staff members, thus raising the quality of care that they can provide.
What CMS Funding Offers for Child Care and Day Care Centers
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we understand that your child care or day care business require qualified employees and top-quality equipment. That’s why we offer business funding options of up to $500,000, allowing your business to continue thriving during slow seasons. We also make the application process easy without overloading you with loads of paperwork.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for child care and daycare centers, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.