The fire extinguisher industry in the United States is made up of a variety of companies that deal with various aspects of firefighting. Some companies manufacture and sell a range of firefighting equipment, while others also help install fire extinguishers and ensure that they are in top condition. At the top of the spectrum are companies that do all this and also provide private firefighters to augment what government authorities provide. Regardless of the niche you occupy, you need a flexible and understanding financial partner to help cover any working capital shortfalls. CMS Funding is the financial partner that you need. We have years of experience and our financial products are easy to access and tailored just for you.
About Fire Extinguisher Businesses
The fire protection industry in the United States is broad and companies that operate in this sector have major capital requirements. For example, companies that are contracted by housing developers to fit fire extinguishers and other firefighting systems require highly specialized staff who can work in a variety of buildings. Such staff members come at a premium and many fire extinguisher companies often have to cancel contracts due to not having the funds to hire such people.
CMS Funding working capital loans can help such companies easily bridge such financial gaps. With our quick loans, small businesses in this sector can get the staff and equipment that they need easily.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can fire extinguisher businesses benefit from our small business loans?
- With CMS Funding loans, fire extinguisher companies can hire the right staff. This allows them to produce and install firefighting equipment without any costly delays.
- With our working capital loans, fire extinguisher companies can run training programs for staff in order to build their capacity and allows them to operate more efficiently.
- With our working capital loans, fire extinguisher companies can purchase other critical assets such as automobiles which make movement easier and quicker.
- CMS Funding working capital loans can help a fire extinguisher company set up safety programs in the workspace as well as buy protective clothing and gear for staff. This helps to reduce workplace accidents and lowers insurance premiums.
What CMS Funding Offers for Fire Extinguisher Businesses
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
When you turn to CMS Funding for working capital loans, you are assured that you are working with an excellent financial partner. We understand that you need funding to grow certain aspects of your business and this is why most of the loan applications we get are approved. The application process is easy and you only need to fill a one-page application for us to determine your application. This saves you a lot of time and effort.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for fire extinguisher businesses, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.