Gas stations with convenience stores are a great business model. Motorists will always need to refuel their vehicles and so you are almost guaranteed clientele regardless of the location of your business. Having a convenience store further helps to increase revenue streams. However, setting up a gas store with a convenience store requires significant investment as these are actually two businesses in one. With CMS Funding’s small business loans and financing solutions, however, you need not worry about getting the capital to start. We offer entrepreneurs such as yourself financing solutions that will have you up and running in no time.
About Gas Stations with Convenience Stores
Gas stations with convenience stores have been around for as long as automobiles have been in existence. This combination is a time-proven business model that delivers great returns. Apart from worrying about the location and other factors, capital often presents a serious hurdle to setting up a gas station with a convenience store. Gas stations have to conform to very specific safety guidelines, and these can be very expensive to set up. Convenience stores too require significant setup costs and can also be very pricey to run. With these factors in mind, many entrepreneurs thinking about setting up such a business often give up. With CMS Funding loans, however, you easily get the cash you need to capitalize your business and get it running.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can gas stations with convenience stores benefit from our small business loans?
- CMS Funding offers you the loans you need to set up your gas station and store. This means helping you meet any licensing fees that you may have to pay.
- CMS Funding’s loans helps you meet the often-considerable setup fees for the business. This means getting funding to pay for the gas pumps, shelving and many other costs that come with this kind of business.
- ● With CMS Funding’s loans, you can invest in advanced POS machines and software that will help you manage your business. This lowers your operating costs and helps you to increase your profit margin.
- CMS Funding’s loans allow you to install the latest in safety and security features. With our funding, you can significantly reduce theft and loss due to fire.
What CMS Funding Offers for Gas Stations with Convenience Stores
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
CMS Funding is your go-to financial partner when it comes to raising capital for your gas station with convenience store business. We have great customer service and we understand exactly what you need. This is because we have been in business for many years and have dealt with business owners such as yourself. You can count on us to also deliver the funding on time so you can make timely decisions.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for gas stations with convenience stores, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.