An increasing number of people today are very concerned about their health. In addition to eating healthy food, keeping fit has also become a fast-growing business. Gymnasiums and fitness centers have sprouted in commercial and residential areas. If you are thinking of setting up a gym or fitness center, one of the biggest hurdles that you may have to overcome is acquiring the necessary funds. Gym equipment is very expensive and this is just one of the cost elements of setting up a modern fitness center. CMS Funding can offer small business loans to help you cover the costs of setting up, as well as any expansion that you may require.
About Gymnasiums and Fitness Centers
Numerous entrepreneurs are taking advantage of the rising demand for health and fitness centers. By setting up gyms and fitness centers closer to where people live, shop or work, they make it convenient for clients to access their facilities. The downside to this lucrative business is the expensive gym equipment that one needs to purchase and maintain. Equipment such as treadmills and weights can cost up to tens of thousands of dollars. One must also consider safety and security features that are part of running this kind of business.
Oftentimes, one has to modify the premises to make it possible to operate as a gym. This includes showers, cubicles, and other facilities. There is also the cost of paying trainers and gym instructors, which can be hefty if you are looking at highly-trained professionals. Without a source of funding, potential gym and fitness owners would struggle to get their businesses going or to expand them.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can gymnasiums and fitness centers benefit from our small business loans?
- With CMS Funding helping you access the capital you need, you can pay for any start-up licensing costs including franchise fees if applicable.
- You will also need considerable capital to buy and maintain the various equipment that you need as well as hire the right people to help your clients get to the shape they desire. This includes gym instructors, physiotherapists, and other professionals.
- CMS Funding’s working capital loans allow you to modify your premises. This means adding shower cubicles, lockers, non-slip floors and much more.
- With CMS Funding’s working capital loans, you will be able to expand your gym to other locations should your new business take off quickly. Being able to take advantage of your rapid growth to expand prevents competitors from copying your business model and elbowing you out of the market.
What CMS Funding Offers for Gymnasiums and Fitness Centers
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
If you are looking for a solid financial partner to help you grow your gymnasium and fitness center, you can’t do better than CMS Funding. We work with small to medium sized enterprises to help them start and grow. We are very sensitive to the needs of such companies so we make it as easy as possible to apply for financing. Typically, loan applications turn around in just 24 and the application process involves filling in a single page.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for gymnasiums and fitness centers, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.