Liquor stores have a steady revenue growth, thanks to the growing trend of drinking at home. Due to the rising expendable income, the liquor industry has experienced growth which leads to more purchase of high-margin products. In order to stay ahead of competition, liquor store owners may have to apply for small business loans in order to reach optimal earnings. CMS Funding is committed to help liquor store owners grow their businesses by proving flexible, low interest rate loans within a short time.
About Liquor Stores
During the great recession, liquor stores were one of the few businesses that maintained a steady revenue growth. Today, this type of business has skyrocketed thanks to millennials. Research has shown that people consistently drink whether they have money or not since it is considered a popular way to socialize.
However, just like any other business, liquor stores have their challenges. Due to high competition, liquor owners have to keep upgrading to new products in the market. Consumers, especially millennials are constantly trying new products which makes it hard for liquor store owners to stock an appropriate inventory.
While it may be hard to decipher the wants and needs of consumers, there is still a way a liquor store can reach optimal earnings. Applying for small business loans can help business owners in the liquor industry to stay ahead of competition.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can liquor stores benefit from our small business loans?
- Liquor store owners can apply for small business loans to help them fund innovative ideas and keep up with new trends that will help them stay ahead of their competitors.
- You can acquire funds in order to pay your employees on time which in turn keeps employees eager to upsell and happy.
- As the business grows, you need to hire new employees as well.
- More capital can help you stock up on products that are in demand and allow you to have a cash flow which helps to keep up with the changing trends in the market.
What CMS Funding Offers for Liquor Stores
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we offer small business loans to liquor store owners looking to expand their business at competitive rates. All applications are approved within 24 hours. We provide tailor-made solutions to meet specific needs and our funding programs are backed by seasonal plans and deferred payment options.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for liquor stores, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.