Starting or running a logistics business requires one to have enough capital to ensure that one provides timely and reliable services to clients. In order to succeed in this industry, a logistics company needs to ensure they have enough resources and manpower to grab every opportunity that comes their way. At CMS Funding, we understand that businesses need funding to grow and that is why we offer business owners in the logistics business small business loans and/or equipment leasing and financing solutions at very reasonable rates.
About Logistics Companies
Due to industrialization, many companies rely on logistic companies to move machinery, instruments or transport high-end products from one location to another. Logistics is not limited to these services only. A logistic company can provide a wide range of professional services to oversee several activities of a company such as warehousing, inventory, shipping and delivery, and purchasing.
This type of business involves an upfront expense for technology, equipment and vehicles. Since the logistics industry is of the most competitive and diverse industries around, a business owner has to invest well in order to meet the rising and changing demands in the market. While logisticians seek to work within their budgets, often enough they are faced with challenges that force them to seek more funding. Some of the challenges facing the industry include fuel costs, economy, government regulations and environmental issues, among other things.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can logistics companies benefit from our small business loans?
- Business loans can help logisticians solve the problem of cash flow concerns to allow them to make necessary payment or purchases when the need arises.
- In logistics management, companies have to constantly monitor, support and adjust to changes on a daily basis. By accessing CMS Funding’s loans, a company is able to remain constant in a world of variables.
- CMS Funding offers low interest rates to help logistic companies become more competitive in the market.
- Flexible repayment terms allow businesses to use the money whenever and wherever they want.
What CMS Funding Offers for Logistics Companies
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
For over 20 years, CMS Funding has been providing customized funding solutions to logistics companies. Because we understand how volatile this industry is, we process approvals within 24 hours whether you need equipment leasing or a small business loan. You do not require collateral to apply for a loan from us so you do not have to worry about your assets.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for logistics companies, do not hesitate to fill out our onlineworking capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.