If you own a business that is dedicated to maritime shipping services, you would know that it might be hard to find funding options to fulfil your industry-specific needs. However, look no further than CMS Funding because we are focused on specially curating small business funding solutions that can help you elevate your business to the next level.
About Maritime Shipping Companies
Although the maritime shipping service industry requires the use of equipment that is largely different from other industries, it also faces the typical problems that a traditional small business would face. It is not known to be a very secure industry because of the volatile ocean freight rates. This is greatly affected by the constant changes in the economy and the amount of ships that are being manufactured today.
However, even with rising costs, it has been reported that the number of orders has not risen proportionately. Businesses in this industry have to be relevant throughout the financial year so that they can keep up with the large amount of cashflow required to run the business. With the increase in costs, it can be hard to find good investors and funding options. Therefore, it would only be wise for businesses to work with CMS Funding so that they can enjoy our affordable rates and excellent service.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can maritime shipping companies benefit from our small business loans?
- They will receive funds that can help out with daily costs of operations, such as storage costs and hiring costs.
- They will be able to pay their bills on time that might be substantial when it comes to expensive ocean freight rates and the differing rates for every country.
- They will be able to invest in the latest technology so that efficiency and productivity are optimized.
- Accountants will have an easier life knowing that there is less to take care of financially when the bills have already been paid on time.
What CMS Funding Offers for Maritime Shipping Companies
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
When you work with our team here at CMS Funding, you will be able to quickly enjoy the funds that your business requires because of our remarkable approval process. Our clients typically receive their funds within a matter of a few days. All you need to do is to tell us exactly when you need the money and we will do our best to ensure that it reaches you as soon as possible. Furthermore, our company is accredited by the NEFA.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for maritime shipping companies, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.