If you are thinking of setting up multi-family units in your locality, one of the key concerns is capital. Apart from the cost of the actual construction, you also need to think about the cost of licensing and so on. Lack of capital is typically one of the biggest barriers for developers when it comes to setting up multi-family units. This is where CMS Funding can help. We offer access to funds that help you set up the development you want. Talk to us today and explore how we can help you make your multi-family units project a success.
About Multi-Family Units
Multi-family units or MDUs are homes that are designed to house families (and individuals) in multiple separate units that are all housed in one single building. The most famous example of a multi-family unit is the typical apartment with several units located next to each other. These units can either be next to each other in a horizontal pattern or can be stacked vertically, on top of each other. This housing design is very popular especially when it comes to public housing as it is a great space saver.
When a developer is thinking of setting up such units, some of the things they need to consider include the cost of setting up the building, licensing and other taxes that may apply. For an average multi-family unit, these figures are often in the thousands of dollars. CMS Funding loans can help you patch up any gaps in your capital costs. This way, you get to finish your construction project in time and avoid losses.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can developers working on multi-family units benefit from our small business loans?
- If you have insufficient capital or perhaps some funding that you were expecting has fallen through, our working capital can be of great help to you.
- CMS Funding loans can help you deal with unexpected expenses that come up during the construction of the multi-family units.
- A working capital loan from us helps you to afford extra safety measures. This way, you make your construction site safer and thus reduce insurance penalties.
- Getting a working capital from us allows you to advertise and get property buyers or tenants quickly. This then helps you to begin to recoup your expenses faster.
What CMS Funding Offers for Multi-Family Unit Developers
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from six to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
When you turn to CMS Funding for a multi-family unit business loan, you are assured that you are linking up with a solid financial partner. We ensure that you get any loan that you require within the shortest time possible. To be specific, our typical turnaround time for loan applications is usually 24 hours. We have also made the process of applying for the loans easy through a one-page application process. We have very friendly interest rates and require no collateral for the loan.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for multi-family unit developers, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.