We all know how education is extremely important in today’s world, with parents spending thousands of dollars every year on schools and tuition for their children. This opens up a ton of opportunities for potential business owners in the education sector, especially the private school sector. This is especially so looking from a commercial investment perspective where private schools are known to enjoy stable rental income and long-term tenants. However, as with many other commercial investments, acquiring the necessary school equipment can be capital intensive even when operated on a small scale. With CMS Funding, our affordable and fast equipment leasing and financing solutions that can help you begin your journey of owning a private educational institution.
About Private Education/Schools
Many parents would send their children to private schools, given its higher quality of education. There are many types of private schools that one can purchase such as private elementary, middle and high schools, or private colleges or universities.
To own a private school, owners need to take into account the capital needed to buy a freehold school as well the expenses to run the business. Expenses include the employment of principal, teachers and other staffs, renovation for the building, building of new amenities and procurement of equipment. All of these would require a large amount of capital. If you are a current owner of a private school, money would be needed as well to train the staffs, upgrade their curriculum and to keep their facilities and equipment up-to-date.
It is important for private school owners to have a stable financial position given its large amount of fixed assets. Therefore, it would be benefial for them to have a seamless access to funding options in order to maintain its operational costs and improve their business. By doing this, they are able to retain their students and ensure that the loss does not affect their bottom lines.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can private education/schools benefit from our small business loans?
- Working capital loan – Cash on hand for private schools to pay for anything or for operational expenses such as payroll and taxes.
- Flexible repayment terms – Private school can manage their cash flows better.
- Facilities and Equipment financing – Cash on hand for private schools to maintain or upgrade their facilities and amenities.
- Very high and fast approval rate – CMS Funding is a reliable partner for all of your business financing needs.
What CMS Funding Offers for Private Education/Schools
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000 for working capital loans or $2,000,000 for equipment leases
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
CMS Funding has over 20 years of experience in the financial services sector. We are your Number 1 solution when it comes to getting quick loans for private education/schools. From our team of highly talented and experienced professionals to our quick approval rate, we make sure that you can get the funding you need for your private school as quickly as possible. Our business funding options do not require any form of collateral so you do not have to worry about your assets.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for private education/schools, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.