The real estate market in the U.S. has grown exponentially over the past couple of years. As a result, the real estate business sector is fast emerging as a lucrative business option. However, this does not come easy, and often, you will need to have capital to start a business in this industry. At CMS Funding, we tailor our business financing solutions according to what you need and always strive to help our clients’ businesses reach greater heights.
About Real Estate Businesses
For real estate businesses, branding plays an extremely important role. Buying a property is a huge investment for anybody and therefore, one would buy property from a well-known and reliable real estate agency. Therefore, there is a need for businesses in the real estate industry to ramp up on their marketing efforts to get their names out there as much as possible, and to build a reputation of trustworthiness for themselves.
Other than marketing efforts, real estate firms need to ensure that their houses are of an acceptable quality for clients to want to buy their properties. Deals can be hard to close, and these properties may be left there for months or even years. Therefore, regular maintenance is needed, and these are costs that real estate firms need to take into account as well.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can real estate companies benefit from our small business loans?
- Working capital loan – Cash on hand while waiting for a big sale.
- Operational capital funding – To cover operational expenses such as payroll and taxes.
- Business expansion funding – To cope with your growing business, there is a need to hire more staff to handle the increase in workload, which will result in more money needed to finance the salaries. Also, to remain relevant in the industry, real estate businesses have to constantly improve their services such as an investment in robo-advisors as more companies are shifting toward digitalization.
- Advertisement funding – Real estate businesses depend a lot on branding and advertisement will help to get your business the exposure it needs.
- Maintenance expenses – Regular maintenance is needed when selling real estate, and a well-maintained house can also increase its property value.
What CMS Funding Offers for Real Estate Business Owners
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we are committed in providing the finest and fastest leasing and financing services available. Our quick approval rating within 24 hours will ensure that you get the funding you need in the shortest possible time. Our funding programs are also backed by competitive rates, with deferred payment options, seasonal plans, and any solution that is tailor-fit for your specific industry needs. We are accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association) and have an A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) prove that we are trustworthy and reliable.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for real estate businesses, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.