Developers looking to set up residential housing units can often face unexpected expenses. Workplace accidents for example, can often lead to expenses that had not been considered. When this happens, many residential housing developers often turn to CMS Funding for working capital loans. We make it easy to access loans from us and best of all, our loans do not require collateral. Come talk to us about how we can help you with the construction of your residential housing units.
About Residential Units
Residential housing units are one of the more common types of constructions in the country. Residential housing units can take many different forms and are designed for residential use. The scale of residential housing projects varies from one case to another. Governments and large companies are often able to initiate and sustain large scale housing projects. On the other hand, small scale developers are often engaged in smaller projects, including single-unit development.
When working on such projects, there are a variety of financial considerations to think about. This includes contingencies for unexpected costs such as on-site accidents. Having a financial partner on stand-by who can provide financing on short notice is usually a great thing. CMS Funding has proven to be a great financial partner for residential housing developers. Our quick and easy-to-apply loans mean that developers can access funds whenever they need them.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can developers working on residential housing units benefit from our small business loans?
- CMS Funding loans helps you to cover any unexpected costs that arise. Given our quick turn-around time, our loans are particularly ideal for emergencies.
- With CMS Funding loans, any shortfalls on the overall budget can be quickly sorted out. You don’t have to make compromises on the quality of the housing units. Simply apply for a working capital loan from us.
- When you take a working capital loan from us, you can hire specialists such as interior decorators, landscapers and more. This helps to improve the quality of your work.
- With a CMS Funding loan, you can advertise your work and thus grow your business.
What CMS Funding Offers for Residential Developers
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we understand that residential housing developers often face cash crunches. With this in mind, we make the process of applying and getting a loan as easy as possible. We only require you to fill a single-page application and we are able to make the loan determination. You will be glad to know that most loan applications that we get are approved. Our staff is also very helpful and we go out of our way to offer you financial solutions that match your unique circumstances.
If you have any questions about our small business loans for residential developers, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.