The restaurant and bar industries are one of the most competitive industry one can be in. There are millions of restaurants and bars in the U.S. and it can be hard to stand out among so many other competitors. Moreover, with customers becoming more demanding, businesses need to step up their efforts, be in terms of marketing or on products and services, to stay relevant in the industry. As such, it is crucial that restaurant and bar businesses secure stable and affordable financing options to ensure that they have the capital required to run and grow their business. At CMS Funding, we provide a wide variety of financing solutions that you can choose from and more importantly, our team of highly experienced and talent management will work together with you to tailor loans and other business funding solutions that are essential to your growing business.
About Restaurant & Bar Businesses
Running a restaurant or a bar is very capital intensive. This is because there are a huge number of tasks one need to cover. From renting the ideal location, construction and renovation of store, kitchen equipment, menu design and hiring of staff, marketing, these all require money. Therefore, funding is essential to the success of any restaurant and bar businesses. Lack of capital is the leading reason why many restaurant and bar businesses fail. Moreover, many of these expenses are recurring expenses and hence, business owners should make sure to secure the right funding from the right financing company. Acquiring small business loans will be beneficial for restaurant and bar businesses to get the ball rolling.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can restaurant and bar businesses benefit from our small business loans?
- Fast approval rate – Being able to obtain funding quickly will increase the flexibility in your business such that you can better cope with seasonal demands.
- Operational capital funding – To cover operational expenses such as procurement of raw materials, payroll and taxes.
- Expansion funding – To cope with your growing business, more staff may be needed to handle the increase in workload, which means more money will be needed to finance the salaries.
- Advertisement funding – Getting your name out there will be extremely useful for restaurant and bar businesses and advertisement will help to get your business the exposure it needs.
What CMS Funding Offers for Restaurant and Bar Businesses
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000 for working capital loans or $2,000,000 for equipment leases
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
At CMS Funding, we offer a huge variety of funding programs at competitive rates to satisfy the needs of all our customers. Programs such as deferred payment, seasonal plans etc., can be tailored to fit what your company needs. Our quick approval time makes securing small business loans a breeze. We typically approve applications within 24 hours upon receipt. One of our team members will get back to you right away after receiving the copy of your initial application for a working capital loan. We have received an A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and we are accredited by the NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association).
If you have any questions about our small business loans for restaurant and bar businesses, do not hesitate to fill out our online working capital application form or call us at (855) 793-8637 to learn more.