Wholesalers provide valuable services by being the critical link between manufacturers and retailers. If you are a wholesaler who sometimes finds yourself at the mercy of one or both parties for revenue, you can rely on CMS Funding to help you solve your cash flow problems. We provide small business loans with low interest rates to help wholesalers across all states to keep their operations running smoothly.
Wholesalers are often affected if they are not able to deliver goods on time to the retailers. Whether this delay is caused by transport companies, the manufacturer, economy or bad weather, it can have an impact on capital. Without enough capital, a wholesaler cannot purchase more inventory. meaning that there will be delays in in shipping to the retailer. This can cause the business owner not only to tarnish their reputation, but also end up losing customers. In order to keep the wholesale business operating smoothly, one may need to consider a business loan.
At CMS Funding, we provide wholesalers with small business loans to allow them to hold more inventory. We understand that there are unexpected events such as loss of goods due to bad weather that require immediate attention. That is why we fasttrack all loan applications and have them approved within 24 hours.
Benefits of Our Working Capital Loans
How can wholesalers benefit from our small business loans?
- Provide income to pay the manufacturers and the transport companies.
- Get cash to buy additional inventory for large orders.
- Funds can help to cover increased costs brought about by unexpected disasters such as flooding which may mean taking longer routes.
- Have additional cash on hand that can be used for the spur of the moment costs.
- Invest in new technologies to help improve processing. Create new customer service platforms to help fulfill orders faster and help streamline transactions.
What CMS Funding Offers for Wholesalers
Below is a list of our key small business loan features:
- Funding up to $500,000
- Funding available within 24 to 48 hours
- Terms ranging from 6 to 24 months
- Non-obligatory application after consultation
- High approval rate
- No collateral required (unsecured loan)
- Low interest rates
- Simple one-page application
- Quick and easy approval process
- Automatic payments
- Excellent customer service
- … and more!
Get the Funding You Need to Grow Your Business Today
Do you need quick funding to get additional inventory? Do not worry. At CMS Funding, we fully understand how the wholesale industry operates and that is why we process loan applications quickly for business owners with demanding businesses such as wholesalers. Our application forms are only one-page long and they take less than 24 hours to get approved. If you are looking to apply for a small business loan with low interest rates, CMS Funding has got you covered.